Solved

Line Items Repeated on Sales Order Report

• 18 March 2022
  • 6 replies

When printing a sales report the items will be repeated for many pages but the total on the final page is correct.  In this case the line item was repeated for 65 pages.   How can I fix this?

icon

Best answer by BenjaminCrisman 18 March 2022, 15:30

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @jens0910  I’m assuming that you have customized this report and added/modified the table joins.

if possible, can you please share the report file here?

I think that our integrators customized the report and I downloaded it to test something and then this problem started.  I didn’t think I changed anything - I’m new to the report designer.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @jens0910 ! In this case you have uploaded a .rps file type which is not really something we can use to check the report.

What we will need is a .rpx report file, which can be created by clicking File > Save As in Report Designer with the report open.

This will generate a .rpx file which is the actual report.

Ok, I think this should be the rpx

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@jens0910 Thank you for the report file, I checked the setup and it looks like it comes down to at least one of the relations containing no data links:

I would recommend to add links to this relation or remove it if it is not needed, but because the table is joining to itself there could be duplicates coming in and an alias could be needed for the Child Table.

Hope this helps clean it up!

Looks like that fixed it, thank you.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved