Skip to main content

Hi! Is there a way to identify $ amount of what is shipped on a SO and the $ amount of what is not shipped on the SO and put them both in one GI? I am guessing you can’t do this but would like to be confirmed. Any ideas on if this is possible?

Right now I have a GI where I’m using the formula qtyhardavil >= openqty to determine where an item on the SO is Shippable or not. Not what has shipped and not shipped from the SO.

Thanks!

SOLINE has both the Open Qty and the Shipped Qty. You can multiple the by the Price in your GI to get the $ amount of each. Please let me know if you need more specifics.

HI @smilner3 

Thank you for your feedback! So I was able to get the SO line amount, I’m trying to find a way to sum up certain lines, if that makes sense. For example, Order SE00000031 has four Yes and one No, is there a way to sum up the ‘yes’ and display it in a column and ‘No’ display in a column? Thanks!

Yes, take a look at the Group feature in the GI and then use a SUM aggregate in the Results.

@jzhu - I agree with @smilner3, in case it might be helpful, you will want to create two formulas in your results grid with an IIF statement to filter what you want to total in each column.  And then set your grouping by your Order # or whatever field you need to sum it by.  Below is an example of what I am talking about.