Question

InventoryID Duplication

Userlevel 1

In the report designer, I need to print a Quote Order report including SOLine InventoryIDs and other details, along with Sales Order Estimate Tab’s InventoryIDs and other details, including taxType. How can I do this? When I try to print the SOLine InventoryIDs, duplicates occur.

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hello,

The duplicate inventory id’s are probably being caused by a table relationship which is duplicating the sales order lines and thus inventory id’s.

You need to investigate which table is causing the problem. You may have a one to many relationships between sales order line and another table.

Confirm, that the problem is with sales order lines by adding Sales Order line number to the report. If you have duplicates then the issue will be there.

Then investigate the relationships between the sales order line and other tables. Confirm the keys used in the table relationships using the Acumatica DAC schema browser.

Good luck!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@tharinduweerasooriya90 As @ejmillar mentioned this is most likely an issue in the relations, if you find that you are unable to plug the leak of duplicates, upload what you have to this thread and we can help make recommendations

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved