Solved

How to link AP Bill (AP301000) with Purchase Receipt (PO302000) to create new GI ?

• 5 January 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi all, I want to create new GI which can show the total cost of purchase receipt and total amount of bill but I dont know how to link because there is no link between 2 screens 

Thanks in advanced.

icon

Best answer by aborisova37 5 January 2023, 19:42

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @dilys! I would recommend to use the Merged DAC Structure (SM402000) screen to look for ways to link from APRegister to POReceipt. Have you already tried using this screen or the GI relations builder to find the stepping stones to get from AP to PO Receipts?

Here is what I see to link them:

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @dilys! I would recommend to use the Merged DAC Structure (SM402000) screen to look for ways to link from APRegister to POReceipt. Have you already tried using this screen or the GI relations builder to find the stepping stones to get from AP to PO Receipts?

Here is what I see to link them:

Yes, I use this to search for relation but in PO Receipt field apRefNbr and aPDocType is Null when I query in database

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hi @dilys,

Not sure if you can directly link AP Bill to PO Receipts, since you may have several receipts associated with a bill and vise versa.

Did you try adding the APTran and POReceiptLine tables to your report?

Here is an example of how you get the Receipt line linked to the AP Bill line. See attached my test GI for your reference.

Userlevel 2

Hello,

Is the the POReceipt → APRefNbr field always null?

I am following up this post as I am  trying to modify the PO Receipt form, PO646000, to reflect the AP BIll reference number by referencing the POReceipt → APRefNbr field. 

Using the example below I want to print the AP Billing Reference Nbr ‘003080’ for PO Receipt ‘PR001665’ on the form.  

This data is from the Acumatica Sales DEmo Company. 

When I modify the form and add the POReceipt → APRefNbr it displays a blank.

Following onto that, I created a GI with just the POReceipt DAC and referenced the  APDocType and APRefNbr fields in the results  grid.

The results showed nulls for the APDOCNbr field.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved