Question

How to compare last year's particular week's sales to current year's week's sales

• 14 July 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge

We need help creating a report that compares last year's particular week's sales to the same week’s sales in the current year.  I often hear about this report in the retail sales industry.  Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

@dougmcbride79 

I haven’t found a way to compare anything with the Trend Card KPI vs Same Period Last year either. 

The only options seems to be vs Yesterday, Last Week, Last Month, Quarter, and Year. 

I would love to have this option to compare vs Same Period Previous Year. 

I see no answers on here, but did you ever find a solution? 

This is what my company does and then we do a monthly and year to date comparison. I am struggling to figure out a way to at least have estimated total show up on my project GI.

Userlevel 6
Badge

I am still looking for a way to do these comparisons.  

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved