Solved

How to amend the SO-SalesOrder Generic inquiry so a filter can be added to show only sales orders which contain an order line for an inventory item of a specific class?

• 8 March 2024
  • 1 reply

I’m new to using formulas in Generic inquiries, and I’m struggling find a way to add a field in the result grid of Generic Inquiry SO-SalesOrder that flags an order as ‘Provision’ if any of the stock items in SOLine belong to an item class of IC0004.

I would then add a filter to the GI that shows only orders with ‘Provision’ in this column.

Would anyone be able to advise how to do this?

Any advice very much appreciated.

Many Thanks

icon

Best answer by dcomerford 8 March 2024, 12:51

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Bencartledge32 Look at this post and my response to it. It was a similir idea they wanted to find orders that started with a particular letter.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved