Solved

How to add an extra aging bucket to AR Aging Report?

• 28 September 2020
  • 2 replies

Hello,

How to add aging bucket to AR Aging Report. I have to add 91-120 days, 121- 150 days and 180 days over. I’m little confused on the functions used inside the logic variables in the report.

Thanks and Best Regards

icon

Best answer by BenjaminCrisman 30 September 2020, 16:34

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi Edong! The buckets are controlled by the Aging Settings on the Statement Cycle, which there are currently set options available:

These are your buckets.

You can likely customize this via the new Workflow customization process though I haven’t tested this yet:

Alternatively, you could create user defined fields on the Customer to add more buckets and then reference these on the report.

Hi @BenjaminCrisman and @Edong,

I am looking for something similar, I also need to add an extra bucket, could you please indicate from this experience which one of the two options worked best?

or is there another way that someone know of to create the extra bucket?

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved