Solved

How to add a report screen

• 13 February 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

I want to create a screen like this example shown in the screenshot for my custom report. How can I create one can anyone help me here please.

icon

Best answer by MinushaWeerasuriya76 17 February 2023, 07:54

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @tanuj81  Here is the Acumatica Report Designer training materials, I would recommend you to go through this so that you will get good knowledge on the Reports.

https://openuni.acumatica.com/courses/reporting/s150-reporting-report-designer/ 

Hello.  There is some really good documentation on Report Designer in the Help links for Acumatica - look for Reporting Tools.  It is extremely helpful and takes you step by step on report development.  I suggest taking a report that is close to your final goal, renaming it to the server (be sure not to overwrite another one) and then adjusting it from there.  You can use the Site Manager to add it to the menu when you are ready.  

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @tanuj81,

Has the custom report already been created and you require for it to appear as a screen on the UI?

If this is the requirement you will need to create a new screen for the report on the Site Map form (SM200520) and upload the report to the server through report designer.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved