Solved

How to add a multiple selection dropdown parameter to a report

• 11 September 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

As shown in the above screenshot, I want to modify the Invoice Status parameter so as to select multiple options at once, like Open and Closed status at once. So can I know if this is a possible feature in the report designer and if it is possible how to modify this parameter so as to accept multiple selections?

icon

Best answer by Naveen Boga 11 September 2023, 06:56

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @malinthawarnakulasooriya08 ,

I have found a similar forum that addresses your question. Have you reviewed it?

Can we create a parameter with multiple selected option | Community (acumatica.com)

Hope, it helps!

Regards,

Sweta

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@malinthawarnakulasooriya08  We cannot add the Multi-Select dropdown directly as report parameters and this is an Acumatica limitation.

We need to think of a workaround according to the requirement and implement it as suggested above link.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved