Solved

How can I filter most recent Sales Order in a Generic Inquiry

• 25 September 2023
  • 9 replies

I have a generic inquiry to show all sales orders lines, but now I want to modify this to retrieve only most recent sales order’s SO Lines. How can I do that?

icon

Best answer by Naveen Boga 25 September 2023, 11:16

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @charitha82 

You can filter the GI with a date filter to get the sales order lines as needed.

Thanks

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

@manikantad18  Thanks for the response, However, Actually I am feeding that GI data into a Pivot table. So I can not do that manually by using such kind of filter.  Is there any way to add a condition in the GI to get SO lines from most recent SO? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

You can specify this in the conditions

So if you wanted the last 7 days you could put in the value @Today - 7 which is simple. You can also get more complicated using DateAdd/Date Diff etc.

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

@dcomerford I don’t want to consider a date range, I just wanted to retrieve last SO only(The most recent SO in the system)

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@charithalakshan49  In the SORT ORDER tab, please select the SOOrder.CreatedDateTime and Select the Descending, so that GI will be shown the latest orders first.

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

@Naveen Boga Hi, yes I can do like that but it shows other SO as well. But I want to get only the latest one. just one SO.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

In the Generic Inquiry, we have the SELECT TOP field, you can select 1 there and check.  @charithalakshan49 

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

@Naveen Boga Thank you. It worked!

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Great @charithalakshan49  Thanks for sharing the update.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved