Solved

GI- show date Customer created vs date SO created

• 8 March 2024
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi All, looking to do a GI where we can see if the customer is an existing customer or new customer when the SO comes in from the web. Was thinking of using the SO GI and compare date customer created vs date SO created. I was able to use the formula “=Concat(CStr(Month([SOOrder.CreatedDateTime])),'/' , CStr(Day(  [SOOrder.CreatedDateTime])),'/',CStr(Year( [SOOrder.CreatedDateTime])))” to show just the dates (looking to show just dates not date and time) however now sure how to put into a IF statement so if the dates match it says “new” and if it doesn't match, it says “existing”.

anyone know how to do this.

also, if there is an easier way to accomplish this, that would be great. 

icon

Best answer by lauraj46 8 March 2024, 15:56

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @mna10 ,

I would suggest adding the Customer DAC to your generic inquiry.  You could use a formula like this to compare the creation dates:

=iif(Year([SOOrder.CreatedDateTime])=Year([Customer.CreatedDateTime]) and Month([SOOrder.CreatedDateTime])=Month([Customer.CreatedDateTime]) and Day([SOOrder.CreatedDateTime])=Day([Customer.CreatedDateTime]), 'new', 'existing')

See attached GI.

Hope this helps!

Laura

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @lauraj46, Thank you! I already had the customer DAC in the GI just didn't know how to apply both to the IF statement. This worked perfect. Thanks again.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved