Skip to main content
Solved

Generic Inquiry - Header tabs and columns

• 21 June 2024
  • 4 replies

Good Afternoon,

On the image below...I thought making new tabs to accommodate my monthly reports with different column orders would be a simple way to refresh each monthly (copy / paste) and update my excel files, but noticed when I make a change on one, each tab changes as well. Is there a solution for this not to happen? Do I have to make separate data views (multiples) so I do not have to keep changing my reports? Any help is appreciated/ 

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Hi @JReppard  Each tab is individual. It is again based on the filtering the data with conditions in the separate tabs in the Shared configuration 

If possible, share your GI.. so that we can review and help you out.

Userlevel 1

@Naveen Boga Thank you. I see the filters will stay, but if I remove or add a column from the configurator then they all change…but the filters are not a problem. I can share, but finding every tab having the same setup of columns when added or removed doesn’t work for different reporting setups I have.  Does that make sense ?  Thanks for the info. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

HI @JReppard 

You would need to make separate data views for each one that you need. The filters will only show what is based on the original GI. It will not know to keep columns or take them away. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @JReppard 

The TABs are filters from the main GI. So if you edit GI, the TABs will also be edited.
You should separate into multiple GIs corresponding to your current TABs (Filters)

Best Regards,

NNT