Solved

Formatting Date within Generic Inquiry

• 11 January 2024
  • 2 replies

I am currently trying to make a PositivePay compliant output from a Generic Inquiry. I am attempting to remove all comma, dash, decimal, and non-numeric characters from all numeric fields. So I would like date to be 010924 as an example. I see that my question has been answered here: 

However when I apply the below code to the Style field of APPayment.DocDate it has 0 effect on the output. I notice this solution was posted a year ago and I wonder if there has been some sort of update between then and now which has changed the approach?

=Concat(IIf(Month([APPayment.DocDate]) < 10, '0'+CStr(Month([APPayment.DocDate])), CStr(Month([APPayment.DocDate]))) + IIf(Day([APPayment.DocDate]) < 10, '0'+CStr(Day([APPayment.DocDate])), CStr(Day([APPayment.DocDate]))) + Substring(CStr(Year([APPayment.DocDate])),3,2) )

icon

Best answer by ralph86 11 January 2024, 19:49

View original

2 replies

This was resolved. The correct field to apply the above formula is the data field not style. My mistake!

Userlevel 7
Badge

Thank you for sharing your solution with the community @ralph86!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved