Solved

Filter line details

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi all,

What do I put in the visible expression to filter line details and only display those with SO numbers? Actually, this line here isn’t suppose to show because I have a filter for complete status only but it still shows? Any help please.

Thanks!

There’s one of which status is Open so it shouldn’t appear too. Why is it not filtering correctly?

icon

Best answer by DavidEichner 19 January 2023, 02:57

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @paula012 

Can you upload the rps file so I can look at it in Report Designer?

Best,

David Eichner, CPA

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Here it is sir @DavidEichner , thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

This is what I am getting when I run the report:

Looks like your report is referencing some user defined fields that my Acumatica demo data doesn’t have.  However, I don’t see any other issues.  Is there data that I should see that is not being displayed?

Best,

David Eichner, CPA

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I published it into my instance, ran it with Released Transactions checked and exported to PDF (see attached).  

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

When I checked both Released and Completed, I got a similar result.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I made a slight change to the filter.  Here is the report when you select Completed checkbox:

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

When you select Completed and Released, the report then provides the following result:

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

If you check Released Only, it will also include any AR transactions that don’t have a sales order associated with the AR transaction (perhaps entered as an invoice in SO or AR).  If you want to only show documents that originated from SOOrder, then you need to change the join between ARTran and SOOrder to be an inner join instead of a left join.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Here’s the report with the updated filter.  Hope this helps.

Best,

David Eichner, CPA

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

If you check Released Only, it will also include any AR transactions that don’t have a sales order.

Thank you so much for extending much help sir @DavidEichner! I just want to emphasized I just learned this now. So basically, I need to filter those that are completed transactions (meaning, with shipment and invoice-which can have no SO as you said, or in my case, this OPEN SO of mine happen to have both shipment and invoice so it shows). So it’s alright for me that this one appears then! And thanks a lot for mentioning the need to change join when I want transactions only from SO. I really appreciate the time you took to help me solve this and understand!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved