Solved

Filter by Primary

• 12 March 2024
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2

Hello,

I am attempting to create a GI that will tell me how many quotes have been generated from opportunities and what was the dollar amount of each of those quotes.

When we quote from opportunities, we are often bidding. As such, our first quote isn’t always accepted, but the door is still open if we gain approval to drop the price.

When this happens we generate another quote tied to the opportunity and mark that quote as the primary, so to maintain the full history of the opportunity.

However, on my GI, I only want to count the primary quotes. When I attempt to do this in conditions, I can not filter the CRQuote.IsPrimary data field. So, my GI is essntially totaling the dollar amount of all quotes instead of the primary.

I feel that this is surely possible, so I must be missing something? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

This is the quotes tab under the opportunity
This is my GI. Skips orginal quote nbr. Sums total under most recent quote nbr.

icon

Best answer by dcomerford 13 March 2024, 11:54

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

The reason your GI wont work is the IsPrimary does not exist in the Database.

The Opportunity record contains the link to the Primary Quote 

So if you do an Inner join to the opportunity table from the CR Quote table using this field then you should only get Quotes that are the primary quotes

Userlevel 2

@dcomerford Perfect Answer! Thank You!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved