Solved

Expression Operator Other "In"

• 29 November 2023
  • 1 reply

Hello all.

I’m very new to Acumatica. I’m wanting to evaluate the sales order line item’s line type to determine if the line is a stock or non-stock inventory item to perform various sums.

How do I best determine if the sales order line item is stock or non-stock? I’m currently evaluating SOLine.LineType. My report displays “Goods for Inventory” or “Non-Inventory Goods”, yet my formula “=IIf( [SOLine.LineType] = 'Goods for Inventory', 'Y', 'N')” displays “N” for every record.

In the screenshot, I’m actually wanting to achieve the commented section.

Edit

My apologies, I submitted and should have changed the subject. Editing doesn’t allow me to change the subject.

Thanks in advance for any and all assistance.

icon

Best answer by Ellie 29 November 2023, 22:08

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

@jsfink When using formulas, you need to use the database value instead of the UI value.
In this case, the value would be ‘GI’.

One workaround to find the corresponding DB value would be to create a generic inquiry, group the table by the desired column and add the field in a formula.

Example:

Add table:

Group table:

Add desired column:

Result:

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved