Solved

Duplicate Vendor in Vendor generic inquiry

Userlevel 3
Badge
  • Jr Varsity II
  • 26 replies

Hi there, 

we got duplicate Vendor appeared in Vendor list. Not sure which generic inquiry duplicates in the relationship tab. I have exported AP vendor in xml. Could you please review and advise? Thank you. 

icon

Best answer by ejmillar 21 June 2024, 18:12

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

There are duplicate vendors as you are linking to the contact table. Therefore if the has vendor has 3 contacts the vendor will be displayed 3 times.

You should probably amend the condition to only show the primary contact shown below.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Thanks @ejmillar where can I amend the condition to only show the primary Contact ? I checked Relations and condition but not able to find the contact. Is it in Results Grid? Thank you again.  

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

The relationship would be Vendor.PrimaryContactID=Contact.ContactID

Userlevel 3
Badge

Sorry @ejmillar I don’t really familiar with coding. Would you mind to give me some screenshots?

I looked the relationship below. I can’t find primary contact ID in the drop-down menu. Thank you. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

It is like the screen shot below…..

Userlevel 3
Badge

Thanks @ejmillar . It’s fixed now. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved