Solved

Does the SOLineSplit.IsAllocated field work on a GI?

• 18 January 2023
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

Trying to add SOLineSplit.IsAllocated field to a GI but seems to always be blank.

icon

Best answer by BenjaminCrisman 18 January 2023, 23:26

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @jwarren! I think for this issue the problem is that the field is probably calculated, and so it might require a simple calculation and applied Schema field to work.

Try using an expression like =iif([SOLineSplit.IsAllocated]=1, 1, 0) 

Next use the SOLineSplit.IsAllocated field as the schema in the next field over to make sure it recognizes it as a checkbox

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hi @jwarren! I think for this issue the problem is that the field is probably calculated, and so it might require a simple calculation and applied Schema field to work.

Try using an expression like =iif([SOLineSplit.IsAllocated]=1, 1, 0) 

Next use the SOLineSplit.IsAllocated field as the schema in the next field over to make sure it recognizes it as a checkbox

Hey Ben,

Have set it up as such:

But getting same results:

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@jwarren I would double check the joins you are using in the GI then because it appears for me when I use the table by itself with no expression, and the DAC Schema shows it is not a virtual field, so it should be presentable in the GI:

Chances are this is getting lost somewhere in the relations.

I would peel back some relations and deactivate them to see when the IsAllocated field populates again and start adding relations back until you are certain you spot the relation which, when active, causes the IsAllocated to drop off.
It might also be a good idea to just toss the SOLineSplit table into a GI by itself and make sure it is accurately showing on its own too

Userlevel 5
Badge

Thanks - I will give that a shot.

Here are my relations - spot anything blatant that could be cause?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@jwarren I would use just OrderType = OrderType and OrderNbr = OrderNbr, this should be the correct links.

For me the sOOrderType and sOOrderNbr fields are blank.

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Suggest you use the Schema Browser to check things like this.

https://help.acumatica.com/dacBrowser/PX.Objects.SO/SOLineSplit

It’s not a virtual field so should display in a GI. 

You are missing LineNbr in your join to SOLine - Schema Browser should also make this apparent.

Userlevel 5
Badge

Suggest you use the Schema Browser to check things like this.

https://help.acumatica.com/dacBrowser/PX.Objects.SO/SOLineSplit

It’s not a virtual field so should display in a GI. 

You are missing LineNbr in your join to SOLine - Schema Browser should also make this apparent.

Right - actually had the Linenbr in there but cut off in my screenshot.

Userlevel 5
Badge

@jwarren I would use just OrderType = OrderType and OrderNbr = OrderNbr, this should be the correct links.

For me the sOOrderType and sOOrderNbr fields are blank.

That’s it Ben.

This is what has solved it for me. The SOordertype, SOorderNbr, and SOLineNbr fields were providing blanks. Once I updated these as you suggested it now shows as expected.

Meant to give you best answer but clicked wrong comment…

Jack

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved