Question

Displaying Contract Total with CO in report

• 27 October 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hello Community,

I have a requirement where I would like to display the Contract Total in the report from the Retainage Section --> Summary tab --> Projects form.

I have added the PMProjectRevenueTotal.CuryRevisedAmount. But if the Include CO checkbox is selected, the field doesn't include the calculated amount. As below: 

When Include CO checkbox isn't selected :

And the report shows the following amount:

Now when I active the checkbox, the amount changes to,:

But the report still displays:9,862,000

How can I get this done?,

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Just an update : came to know what fields to add but not able to apply how to join PMProject and PMRevenueBudget tables.

Contract Total : The sum of the original budgeted amounts of all the revenue budget lines of the project if the Include CO check box is cleared, or the sum of the revised budgeted amounts of all the revenue budget lines of the project if the Include CO check box is selected

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hello Community,
any suggestions on this?

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hello Community,

any suggestions on this?

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved