Solved

Dependent Shipment parameter on report.

• 16 September 2020
  • 1 reply

Hello,

I’m working on a report that must print the labels for a specific shipment, I have Shipment Nbr, Item ID and Lot Nbr parameters, and I would like to have the report knowing the Inventory ID or LotNbr once the Shipment Nbr value on parameter is entered.

The report is working fine if I know the lots or inventory id associated to the shipment, but I would like to have those values displayed associated to the Shipment #.

Do you have any guidance on it?

icon

Best answer by BenjaminCrisman 18 September 2020, 16:35

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Francisco, unfortunately there isn’t really an out of the box solution for this currently and would likely require a new custom SQL view to make sure only the Lot# associated to the shipment are visible.

It is important to make sure that you have selected all the primary keys for the DACs used to ensure that the values seen are correct.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved