Question

Data binding issue in Report Designer

• 17 April 2024
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi Everyone,

Good Morning,

I need data from FSServiceOrder table based on the CustomerID and LocationID to the report.

For example:

Based on the SrvOrdType, RefNbr we have CustomerID and LocationID. 

For this CustomerID and LocationID we have multiple data in the FSServiceOrder. So I need to get that multiple data into a sub report based on the filters CustomerID and LocationID.

So please help me out, how to get that multiple records based on the filters in same DAC.

FYI...Please see the below attached screenshots:

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @NageswaraRaoAddanki60! I don’t think that these parameters are going to be able to get read by the report, you would need to create a customization to specify a dependent relationship between these fields/tables.

There is a dependent relationship between Order Type and Ref Nbr, where the displayed service orders are related to the order type indicated.

If you want the selector lookup to also be dependent on the other parameters entered, then I think you’ll need to create a custom table with this dependent relationship defined.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi @BenjaminCrisman 

I have a custom table but , I’m  unable to adding the table in report designer form. That table not there in DB side.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@NageswaraRaoAddanki60 I don’t have much experience adding custom tables to Report Designer, if they don’t show up when you click Load Schema then I don’t know, seems there could be something wrong with how the tables were created?

I would expect them to be available as long as your Report Designer instance is pointed to the same tenant where the customizations are published.

Can you add them to a GI? If they also don’t show up to use in a GI setting then I would think there is something wrong with the customization, otherwise I think you’ll need someone with developer knowledge on this process

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved