Solved

Customizing FA643000 Report

• 27 September 2022
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1

I am looking to modify the FA643000 report.

In the stock report I see a table called FAProjectedGLTran.

What is the source of this data?

Maybe I am missing something but I can find no reference to this table other than in the report builder.

icon

Best answer by BenjaminCrisman 27 September 2022, 17:44

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @paulsweeney34 ! The data is an Acumatica DAC, not a SQL table, but it is basically FA transactions in GL representation.

You can find a little more about it by using the DAC Schema browser:

Userlevel 1

Thank you @BenjaminCrisman.

I looked for that information here:

https://help.acumatica.com/(W(9))/Help?ScreenId=ShowWiki&pageid=122a92bd-bfd5-bf34-16f0-867e57dea9f8

However, I didn’t find the information you posted. Where and how do I locate what you posted?

However, even within what you posted, what is the source of the SignedAmt value?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@paulsweeney34 There are two ways to get to the DAC Schema Browser.

First, from the screen you provided click the Home button in the top left:

Then locate the DAC Schema Browser menu option:

The second option is if you are already in the software you can click the Customization option on any screen > Select Inspect Element > Find an element to explore and click it > Click the Data Class link

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@paulsweeney34 I just realized there was a second part of your question.

The SignedAmt is a calculated field based on the transaction type it looks like:

PXDBCalced( typeof(Switch< Case<Where<APAROrd.ord.IsEqual<short1> .And<FATran.tranType.IsEqual<FATran.tranType.purchasingMinus>> .And<FATran.debitAccountID.IsEqual<FATran.creditAccountID>> .And<FATran.debitSubID.IsEqual<FATran.creditSubID>> .Or<APAROrd.ord.IsEqual<short0> .And<FATran.tranType.IsEqual<FATran.tranType.purchasingPlus>> .And<FATran.debitAccountID.IsEqual<FATran.creditAccountID>> .And<FATran.debitSubID.IsEqual<FATran.creditSubID>>>>, decimal0, Case<Where<APAROrd.ord.IsEqual<short1>>, FATran.tranAmt, Case<Where<APAROrd.ord.IsEqual<short0>>, Mult<decimal_1, FATran.tranAmt>>>>>),

Userlevel 1

I see FA.Namespace and PX.Objects DAC Reference but nowhere do I see any reference to FAProjectedGLTran.

FAProjectedGLTran doesn’t even appear if I search for it.

Most importantly, where is the value in ‘SignedAmt’ derived from?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@paulsweeney34 You need to click the home button first, then click the DAC Schema Browser, then search for FAProjectedGLTran

It might depend on which build you are on also, the Schema Browser was added in 22 R1 I believe

Userlevel 1

Thank you @BenjaminCrisman .

This is what I was trying to learn through this exercise.

I appreciate your help.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved