Solved

Combining QTY On Hand from multiple Warehouses

• 6 December 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Is there a way to combine qty on hand from multiple warehouse’s to come up with a total qty available in a GI? We have a use case where we want to look at two warehouses as a whole. (I know I could create a location as well but that would require a lot of inventory shifting.) 

icon

Best answer by lauraj46 6 December 2022, 23:20

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @cmoreland ,

Yes.  Start with the INSiteStatus data access class, group on InventoryID, and sum the QtyOnHand.  A simple GI to do this is attached.

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hi, @cmoreland! 

You’ll need to join two tables as shown below and then group your results by InventoryID.

Also, in the Results Grid, make sure you select Aggregate Function = SUM.

Attached is the GI for your reference.

Userlevel 4
Badge

@lauraj46 and @aborisova37  Thanks so much. I for some reason was just not seeing the forest for the trees on this one. You guys are the best.  I wish I could check best answer on both of your answers. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved