Solved

Carrier Plugin - Customer - Carrier Account - Add to Report

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

I am trying to add [CarrierPluginCustomer.CarrierAccount] to the SO641010 report in report designer.

Based on https://watertrucks.acumatica.com/dacBrowser/PX.Objects.CS/CarrierPluginCustomer

I added the table CarrierPluginCustomer to get [CarrierPluginCustomer.CarrierAccount]

Relationships:

Parent Field Link Condition Child Field
BAccountID Equal CustomerID

I get no errors and added the value to the report, but when testing the report on a sales order that used a Customer’s Carrier Account, it displayed nothing.

We are using the EasyPost Carrier Plugin

Any ideas what I am missing?

I attached the test rpx file as a zip for reference.

icon

Best answer by nathantrauscht 6 April 2023, 16:29

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

In case anyone would also like the report modification I have figured out the issue.

Relationship should be:

Using this relationship will pull the customer’s carrier account number, from the plugin, based on their LocationID selected at the document level. However, if you have a carrier account number assigned to the customer, but have not assigned a LocationID it will not display. So the current limitation of this setup is you must have the account number assigned to each LocationID.

If you don’t have customer’s that have multiple carrier accounts based on the ship to location, then you can remove the CustomerLocationID relationship.

I am trying to build this relationship so that it will look for the carrier account by LocationID of the document. If it doesn’t exist then look for carrier account by CustomerID. If anyone has advice on how to set this up in the relationship please reply.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Thank you for sharing your solution with the community @nathantrauscht !

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved