Solved

Business Account Owner invalid due to employee deactivate, cannot query in GI

• 27 April 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

I found a series of Business Accounts that were assigned to an Owner (employee) Lisa Short. This employee is now deactivated and these accounts throw an error when trying to generate sales orders via an Import Scenario or API call. However, I cannot figure out how to pull a GI of Business accounts associated to this Employee because the values do not pull any filtered results;

icon

Best answer by ChandraM 11 October 2023, 00:54

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

@variuxdavid Did you have any luck resolving this? I have the same exact request and haven’t been able to figure this out. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @variuxdavid and @tsmith19 This is a generic inquiry with the joins of BAccount and the Contacts(Owner) tables.
Creating the Generic Inquiry. Will keep you posted.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @variuxdavid @tsmith19 Here is the generic inquiry to answer the below question.

Please find the attached generic inquiry with the solution to your problem, and the below screenshot showing the results.

“However, I cannot figure out how to pull a GI of Business accounts associated to this Employee because the values do not pull any filtered results;”

Thanks

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved