Solved

Budget Details GI

• 9 February 2024
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hello all,

I have been working on Budget Details GI and I am looking to add the ref numbers of the PM transactions, only the ones that either have the status as On-Hold or Balanced. I am able to display the correct figures, but the ref numbers are getting duplicated even for the Project Tasks for which no PM transaction has been created. How can I resolve this?

Also attaching the XML file for same.

Kindly let me know how to resolve this.

Thanks in advance.

icon

Best answer by jamesh 9 February 2024, 22:03

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Also, the Parameter of Project ID isn’t working.

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hello @Naveen Boga , @manikantad18 , any suggestions from your end? Would really be grateful.

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hey @dcomerford ,

any suggestions on this?

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

@Harry 

Hi Harry!

This GI is duplicating the Projects because there’s columns with unique values that you’re asking to be represented.  Everything from different project Tasks, Account Groups, Inventory ID’s and even account types.  Because there’s so many variants, it’s offering you detailed information as each of these could represent different budget lines even if you’re not using them right now. I would assume the other test projects you have set up would yield the same results if you were to add tasks and an amount to them. .  If you’d like to get rid of the detail, and just roll everything up, you could group by the Project ID# or Ref. Number and it would consolidate everything.  But keep in mind, this wouldn’t give you nearly the detail you may be looking for.  

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved