Question

Automation Schedule - Send Report Bugs (Acumatica 2021 R2)

• 19 October 2023
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi there, I have facing a bug again.  I have set the “Automation Schedule” for sending the report action.  It has no problem for system defaulted reports, but I do not know why this report which I created by GI.  It is not working.  I cannot receive any email but the schedule history is ticked with processing completed status. (Outgoing email record in system is not found too).  It is very weird.

This report is absolutely no problem if I manually run it.   Normally it may take a bit longer time than normal reports, I think it takes around 1 min to run it.  I am not sure whether is becoz of the running report time too long or what.  However, I think it doesn’t make sense if the running report time cause the problem of automation schedule and sending the email since 1 min is not really long time in my opinion.

Appreciate for anyone who can give me a corrective advice or help me to settle the problem with thanks.

Tested to manaully send the report (Succeeded)

0 replies

Be the first to reply!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved