Solved

Approval Widget

• 2 February 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi guys!

I tried to add an approval widget  - both for AP invoices and Expense Claims.  But, no data is showing up in the table (screen shot of emptiness below). lol.  Do any of you know how to get this to work?  I just want something simple to know who has what to approve.

Thanks!!

Best,

Kay Howe

@tgillum29 

icon

Best answer by aaghaei 6 February 2023, 23:05

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @khowe86! This could depend on which screen you’re trying to use as the basis for the dashboard widgets, is this a built in Acumatica screen, or a GI which was made for these dashboards?

I would recommend to build a GI specifically for AP approvals and one for Expense approvals and then use this to power the dashboard widgets.

You can link from APInvoice or APRegister to the EPApproval table (NoteID = RefNoteID) to get the AP approvals and same links for EPExpenseClaim to EPApproval to get the expense approvals.

A Data Table widget based off these custom GIs should work, let me know if it helps!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Why don't you use the “Approvals” screen (EP503010)? The purpose of this screen is to show who has what to approve.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved