Question

Adding Summary Amount to widget on the dashboard

• 21 September 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

We have created the dashboard below.

On the dashboard first we have have KPI Meter/Scorecard with the total for the Open Sales Orders,  Then directly below the this we have a Data Table Widget.   What we would like to do is Display the Total Amount on the top of the Data Table and eliminate the need for the KPI Meter/Scorecard.  See the Red Circle and Arrow.   Has anyone done anything like this?

If we click on either widget it takes us to the GI with the specific filters and we have figured out how to put the Summary Total at the bottom of the GI.  Is there a way to put it at the top of the GI and then have it also displayed in the widget?

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@sspencer I haven’t seen something like this before unfortunately, but my first inclination would be to copy the GI and the group on the Order Type (essentially creating one single line), then using this single value to display on the dashboard above the data table?

Not sure if it is possible to get it how you may be expecting it, but this was the idea I thought of first to get the sum without needing to scroll down

Userlevel 3
Badge

BenjaminCrisman - I will give this a try and let you know if it works.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved