Question

Adding applied invoices/documents to Payment and Applications report

• 21 March 2024
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1
  • Freshman I
  • 4 replies

Hi,

I’m trying to add applied (1) invoices / documents informations to (2) Payment and Applications. Is it possible?

Kindly refer picture below as reference

(1) information in the red box

(2) to be put on this page as additional column

Thank you

2 replies

Badge +18

Hello,

Yes it is possible to add invoices that payments were applied to, to the Payments & Applications preview. Did you try Acumatica reports such as AR Balance by Customer that already include the invoices with the payments?

If reports already showing applications don’t work for you, then Payments & Applications preview list Generic Inquiry may be modified to show the application detail.

I recommend leaving the original Payments & Applications preview list intact and copying it to a new name, new Inquiry on your menu, to meet your need. Change the new copied Generic Inquiry, and connect the new Copy, “Payments with Paid Documents” to your menu as a separate report.

ARAdjust table contains the relationship between Payments and paid documents; please add ARAdjust table to your new generic inquiry copy. In AR Adjust, the payment is the “Adjusting” document and invoices, debit memos, etc. are the “Adjusted” documents. 

For more information and examples, please review this previous post:

Laura

Userlevel 1

Hello,

Yes it is possible to add invoices that payments were applied to, to the Payments & Applications preview. Did you try Acumatica reports such as AR Balance by Customer that already include the invoices with the payments?

If reports already showing applications don’t work for you, then Payments & Applications preview list Generic Inquiry may be modified to show the application detail.

I recommend leaving the original Payments & Applications preview list intact and copying it to a new name, new Inquiry on your menu, to meet your need. Change the new copied Generic Inquiry, and connect the new Copy, “Payments with Paid Documents” to your menu as a separate report.

ARAdjust table contains the relationship between Payments and paid documents; please add ARAdjust table to your new generic inquiry copy. In AR Adjust, the payment is the “Adjusting” document and invoices, debit memos, etc. are the “Adjusted” documents. 

For more information and examples, please review this previous post:

Laura

Dear @Laura02 

I have tried AR Balance by Customer but it is not what I wanted. 

I have tried to follow the example from the said post,

And add table, relations and data fields to the G.I as below:-

But I still cannot pull out the info.

Kindly advise. Thanks

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved