Solved

Adding a custom Purchase Order Printed form to a vendor

• 29 September 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

HI, 
I created a copy of the PO Form, P0641000 as PS641000. I made a change to the new form to print the discount percent rather than the discount amount at the line level. 

This form has been added to the site map and works. 

When I try to add the new report as the default Purchase Order on a vendor, mailing settings tab, I am getting a message that the Report cannot be found in the system.

I think I am missing a step somewhere to allow forms that begin with PS to be used. I have done this with other Acumatcia site, but have changed the name to begin with PO & not PS. 

Is there a way to allow a form beginning with PS to be used??

Thank you

icon

Best answer by wfilipiak67 4 October 2021, 16:48

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @wfilipiak67 ! For this issue is there a reason that the customized report can’t start with PO?

In order to be able to use the report in the mailing settings (without customization) you would need to have the report start with the two letter prefix of the module you’re trying to use the report from.

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

@BenjaminCrisman . We were trying to easily identify custom reports & thought that starting them with our own prefix would be an easy way to do that.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved