Solved

Add User Defined Fields in report

• 19 February 2021
  • 3 replies

Hi,

I have created an User Defined Field in Sales Order form. I want to add the same in Sales Order printed form (SO641010). I am aware the value for User Defined Fields are stored in SOOrderKvExt but I do not see in Report Designer. I have even tried Build Schema > Load schema and Refresh/Refresh All, but still I am not able to get it.

Any suggestions?

I am using Acumatica version 20.208.0031.

icon

Best answer by Naveen B 19 February 2021, 10:18

Hello Krunal,

In reports, the SOOrderKVExt table will NOT be shown and the User Defined Fields will be available in the SOOrder table. 

I just created User Defined Fields on the Sales Order screen and I can able to fetch the fields from the SOOrder table in Reports.

Please find the screenshots for reference.

Hope this helps!!

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Hello Krunal,

In reports, the SOOrderKVExt table will NOT be shown and the User Defined Fields will be available in the SOOrder table. 

I just created User Defined Fields on the Sales Order screen and I can able to fetch the fields from the SOOrder table in Reports.

Please find the screenshots for reference.

Hope this helps!!

Exactly I was looking for. I remember for Attributes it is <AttributeName>_Attributes and for UDFs it is Attribute<UDFName>. But for some reason, it was not showing and now it is.

Thanks for our help.

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

@KrunalDoshi  You’re welcome.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2020  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved