TAX UPDATE NEEDED for Payroll customers currently on version 2020 R1

Userlevel 3
Badge

ISSUE:  Taxes calculate at higher than normal amount. 

SOLUTION:  Update your tax definitions and recalculate your current payroll checks. 

The issue is currently being researched and will be published as a known issue once official.

If after updating the tax definitions, the issue still remains - please contact your support solution provider.  

**Versions 2020 R2 and2021 R1 is not affected. 

3 replies

Userlevel 3

Hi Denise, my question is somewhat related. After running update taxes on the tax maintanence screen and saving. Do you need to run the assign taxes to employees as well? I don’t think so but just wanted to confirm. 

Userlevel 3
Badge

@mattsylvia22 - Hi, you do not have to run the update on employees individually.  That is just there if you have new employee or only need to update one employee at a time. 

Let me know if that helps, 
Denise

Userlevel 3

Perfect, that’s what my understanding was, just wanted to confirm. Thank you!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved