Solved

Payroll Bank Rec Issue

Userlevel 3

I’m not sure if this is a glitch in Acumatica or a setup issue on our end. Bank reconciliation is showing the direct deposit batch total as one line on the bank rec (which is how we have it setup in the bank and what we want) and no individual pay stubs; but once the bank rec is released, the individual pay stubs show in bank transaction details as cleared but not reconciled. In next reconciliation the individual pay checks show up for some reason as ready to be reconciled with the cleared box checked. Users cannot reconcile the individual pay stubs because they have already reconciled the whole direct deposit batch in the previous reconciliation. It is like a flip gets switched once the direct deposit batch is reconciled and released that marks the pay stubs as cleared but not reconciled and then allows individual the pay stubs to then show up in the bank rec. I can’t figure out why the individual pay stubs are 1-not being marked reconciled when the full batch is reconciled, and 2-why do they all of a sudden appear in the next bank rec.

• Using V2020 R2
  • Payroll is all ACH done in one direct deposit batch per pay period
  • Cash account is set to “Match Bank Transactions to Batch Payments”
icon

Best answer by Julia Golomidova 25 May 2021, 13:01

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @mattsylvia22 ,

According to the issue description, it can be related to the following known issue that has been fixed in 20.211.0037 build:

AC-189873: When the Match Bank Transactions to Batch Payments check box was selected on the Cash Account (CA202000) form, the payroll direct deposit batches (batch payments) were not shown in one line on the Reconciliation Statements (CA302000) form for this cash account. Also, on the Reconciliation Statements form, the value in the Module column was not set to PR and the value in the Tran. Type column was not set to Direct Deposit Batch.
Also, after releasing the reconciliation statement, these payments were still shown separately in a newly created reconciliation statement.
Workaround: To resolve the issue, you will need to apply the special script. Please contact your Acumatica support provider to receive the script and any assistance with running the script.

Here is a page to the known issues page for 2020R2:

https://sso.acumatica.com/(W(3))/Main?ScreenId=KI2020R2&PageID=5989ee6b-e9a4-44ec-9fbf-fa91bd17102d

Userlevel 3

Thank you. I ended up putting in a support ticket and they ran the script for me.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved