Skip to main content
Solved

Importing Taxable Wages Updates

• 6 June 2024
  • 4 replies

Has anyone ever had to make mass adjustments to multiple employees taxable wages before?

When you go to the Taxes tab on the Paychecks and Adjustments screen, select a tax code you can manually enter taxable wage adjustments in the right hand pane. This is great but if we need to do this to 100-500 employees doing this manually is quite difficult and time consuming for the customer.

Has anyone had any success?

Screen:

One of the import scenario’s I have tried:

Import By Scenario with Error:

There is clearly a Wage Type

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Can you select document type adjustment?

I think it is assuming you are importing a full document

Hello,

I am referencing the Adjustment type with the Paycheck Type in the import scenario and the specific Paycheck number I am trying to update with the Reference Nbr. field. Since this is pointed to the correct type and reference nbr we should be updating and not creating a new record. 

Thanks!

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hi jakaye51,

The best method is to start with opening Import PR Paycheck Headers in Import Scenarios.  

1. In name select Import PR Paycheck Headers
  2. Select Files
  3. Download the template file.
Paycheck Headers
  1. Once you download the Excel template, open the readme tab for detail instructions.

There are lots of import scenarios available that you can take advantage of without the need to create your own.

If you run into issues reach back out or contact support.

Sonia Echols

Hi jakaye51,

The best method is to start with opening Import PR Paycheck Headers in Import Scenarios.  

1. In name select Import PR Paycheck Headers
  2. Select Files
  3. Download the template file.
Paycheck Headers
  1. Once you download the Excel template, open the readme tab for detail instructions.

There are lots of import scenarios available that you can take advantage of without the need to create your own.

If you run into issues reach back out or contact support.

Sonia Echols

Thanks Sonia, the specific import import in this grouping of imports is “Import PR Paycheck Taxes”, you fill out the Paycheck Taxes tab of the provided template and you can do this import successfully.