Solved

How do you set up a 401k company match when you have both 401k and Roth Deferral?

• 10 March 2022
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

Hello!

Our company has employees who defer to both a traditional 401K and a 401K Roth.  Our company match is 50% of the deferrals, up to 3%.  How do I set this up so it takes both the 401k & Roth in to account?  If someone is deferring 6% to their 401K and 6% to their Roth, we want the max match to be 3% between the 2.

Thank you in advance for any help!

icon

Best answer by mikedavidson07 10 March 2022, 20:59

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Acumatica tracks the employer benefit portion individually per deduction/benefit type.  One would not take the other benefit portion into consideration for the employer limits of your program.  When does the company pay the benefit portion?  I ask as some employers pay the benefit portion annually.  If this is the case you run the gross pay totals at year end, calculate the the benefit and enter it manually.

If there is a better options, I’m sure someone will be along here shortly.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved