Solved

Does the "Time Card is Required" flag on the Employee (Organization) screen have any functionality behind it or is it informational only?

• 9 April 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Does anyone know if the "Time Card is Required" flag on the Employee (Organization) screen has any functionality behind it or if it is just there for informational purposes?  I have not seen anything in payroll requiring a time card, but I didn't know if there was a warning or error produced somewhere else in the system if that flag is on and no time card is entered.

icon

Best answer by Denise Johnson 6 May 2021, 17:54

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

@tsnyder16  - The check box forces the user to release time activities through the time card.  If selected, the time activities will not show up in the Release Time Activities screen and you will have to release the time cards to release the time activities.   

Let me know if that helps, 
Denise

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

@Denise Johnson  - Yes, this explanation helps.  I think the client was hoping that it would somehow require a time card for the payroll module . Thank you!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved