Skip to main content
Solved

Add Hire and Termination Dates to Generic Inquiry in Payroll

• 23 July 2024
  • 4 replies

Is there a way to add the Hire and Termination dates from the Employee Payroll Settings Employment History tab to a generic inquiry?  Our client is needing this information for an audit.  If we use the Start Date and End Date of the positions we do not get accurate information if the employee had a position change.  The DAC indicates these fields do not exist in the database and are part of the application code.  The client is need the hire date field to populate the original hire date of the employee and the termination date only if the employee has been terminated.  They do not need the end date of a position change.

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

That data is not pulled out of payroll it is pulled out of the Employee table EP203000,

this screen is found under configuration Employees

Yes, ma’am.  I used the information you provided to verify those were the fields I was using on the generic inquiry.  I’m still not getting accurate data from the fields.  If an employee was hired 2/13/23 and had a position change on 6/4/24 it is pulling the position change start date for the active position in the Employee table and it will populate the termination date field as the end date of the original starting position.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi ALL,

Unfortunately "EmploymentHistory DAC" is not used.

Best Regards,

NNT

That is the other scenario I was running into as well.  The EmploymentHistory DAC has the exact information needed but it’s just not accessible.