Solved

Acumatica Payroll Preferences Error on Time Posting Option

• 19 September 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello, we are working to setup Acumatica Payroll and running into an error when setting up payroll preferences. The screen is checking for a specific option in the Time Posting option box, but its not showing up on our form and giving us the below error. Any ideas? Possibly a feature I need to enable\disable? 

Thanks,

Adam

icon

Best answer by KristenHanson84 19 September 2023, 18:12

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 1

Wouldn’t seem to let me include both pictures for some reason, here is the actual error it is giving me. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

This is a known issue.  There is a Workaround:

Go to  Licensing and delete the license so that they  are in Trial mode.  Then go to Enable/Disable features and enable Projects.  Then go back to Licensing and add back their license.  You should then have the field on Payroll Preferences and should be able to Save the setup.

You'll want to have (copy/screenshot) their license to add it back:

• Access the Activate License form
  • Delete the License (so that they are in Trial mode)
  • Access the Enable/Disable Features form
  • Enable Projects
  • Access the Activate License form again
  • Click on Enter License Key
Userlevel 1

Thanks Kristen, that did the trick. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

I am happy to report that this issue has been resolved on versions:2022R220, 2023R113 and 2023R204.   Payroll Preferences (PR101000) form has been modified so that a change can be made to the form without Project feature being enabled.

Sonia Echols

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved