Solved

Acumatica Payroll - How would I configure Acumatica out of the box to have Holidays count towards weekly OT.

• 18 July 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Scenario 1) Holidays are days off for the employees but the time needs to count towards weekly OT.  If the employee had Monday off as a holiday, but then works a 40 week on top of the holiday, the employee would get 8 hours of OT. 

icon

Best answer by michaelkurtz26 20 July 2022, 18:22

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 2

We do not currently support a setting to automatically include/not include the holiday in OT calculations.  We do have the requirements and expect to release no earlier than the 2nd half of 2023.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Thanks Michael. I appreciate the straight-up answer even if it is no. 

Userlevel 3
Badge

@michaelkurtz26 is this still expected in the 23R2 release?

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi Amy and John,

• This is now available with 2023R2.  You can select the earnings codes that are eligible for overtime on an overtime earnings code. 
Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi Sonia. Thank you for the update. I’m looking forward to having this feature.  Acumatica, you’re the best!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved