Question

Order Confirmation Emails not triggering after enabling Order real time sync

• 5 June 2023
  • 4 replies

I tested enabling real-time syncing and ran into an error that I wasn't expecting. The Acumatica Business Event to trigger email confirmations to the customer is no longer working. 

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @verbs91 

Could you please share the Business events on order confirmation emails,

At what stage the emails are set to trigger an email?

There is a Business event configured here for your reference.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @manikantad18, I can post that for @verbs91 as he is working with me to find the solution.

The business event is staged to send the email upon record creation, if the record contains “BC” in the External Reference field.

Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @rmillerKimball 

I just created an email trigger Business event when a order is created, email trigger is based on the Sales order status

Please refer below the XML file 

Userlevel 3
Badge

Thank you for the response @manikantad18

Unfortunately, I can’t have it trigger just on a Sales Order as I only want these confirmation emails being sent to orders created by the website orders (BigCommerce). That’s why I have them triggering based off of the external reference containing “BC”

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved