Solved

Import scenario deleting field info and not updateing

• 11 December 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

All,

I created a data provider and import scenario to update business accounts. It makes two changes:

1. Updates a user-defined field of “Next Contact By” to replace the current person with “John Smith” (example)
  2. Updates the current BAccount owner with the new owner (“John Smith”)

The user-defined “Next Contact By” field is updating properly (ie, changing Sally Jones to John Smith). But the owner field is deleting Sally Jones and leaving the field blank (it should be replaced with Sally Jones as well.)

Could someone look at my xml/screenshot and tell me where I’m messing this up?

icon

Best answer by hkabiri 12 December 2023, 16:12

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

@swartzfeger  Please Try Owner->Contact on Field/Action Name instead of just Owner. I tested and worked for me.

Userlevel 5
Badge

@swartzfeger  Please Try Owner->Contact on Field/Action Name instead of just Owner. I tested and worked for me.

Thank you Mr. Sam, that fixed it!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved