Question

Rolling cost from multiple warehouse and location for a Single BOM.

• 14 February 2024
  • 3 replies

I have BOM and materials are fetching from multiple warehouse. Those warehouse are defined in the BOM and in the BOM cost is displayed perfect but when coming to the Cost Roll, cost is rolling to the same warehouse defined in the header portion of the screen. Anyone faced this kind of situation?

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

What version are you running?  We’ve recently discovered in our lasted upgrade to version 23R2 that our cost roll now has to be done by selecting which warehouse the item is located in, so if a component is in two warehouses, we have to select each warehouse for the cost roll to be effective. 

Userlevel 1

@Jennifer Douglas 

I’m in 2023R2 {23.207.0025}. But in this version flow not working. Can you please help me on the step of how to do this?

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @ranjithd46 were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved