Thanks,

Nadeeka

icon

Best answer by Naveen Boga 9 November 2023, 07:17

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@nswaranamalie30  I don’t think we can re-open the CLOSED production order.

Below link might help you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@nswaranamalie30 - with 2023 R2 - we added a status in between Completed and Closed status. (Locked) 

This way you can lock the production order so that no transactions can be posted and give you time to review prior to closing it. 

The cost accountant role can be added to the person that you would like to Close the order. This way the Close process is more controlled. We are hoping that this solves the issue of wanting to “Reopen” a production order. 

Userlevel 1

I have created a idea for this you can vote on it I believe this would be a great ability to have. Please vote  

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@ppaff - we are not going to add the ability to reopen production orders. Instead

with 2023 R2 - we added a status in between Completed and Closed status. (Locked) 

This way you can lock the production order so that no transactions can be posted and give you time to review prior to closing it. 

The cost accountant role can be added to the person that you would like to Close the order. This way the Close process is more controlled. We are hoping that this solves the issue of wanting to “Reopen” a production order. 

Userlevel 1

What happens if it gets completed accidentally. and we did not complete manufacturing the inventory. Will this new process in 2023 allow us to change the status back to in process and allow us to finish the order.  I know you can do transactions on a complete order but it put those transactions costs as a variance.  

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved