Skip to main content
Solved

Regenerate Inventory Planning-object reference not set to an instance of an object

Hello all,

Getting this error after the latest update.

** Exception: Inventory Planning Error processing First Pass Detail. Type = Inventory Planning Requirement. Inventory ID = BLNK-22X64-29- GL. siteID = GST. Plan Date = 4/17/2024. Stock Qty = 880.0000. FP Record ID = 4368. BOM ID = BOM011160. Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

We can delete the BOM entirely but it will just error on the next one.  Here are shots of the trace log.

Thoughts?

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@dprince - Please log a support case for this. 

I submitted the logs.  Is that what you mean.  Sorry this is my first submission on the boards.

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@dprince - not a problem :) If you are working with a VAR, you should have them help you to log a support case so that this will get routed through support so that if there is an issue or a bug, it can get routed to the correct team. 

No problem.  Will do. 

Userlevel 3
Badge

Do you have any non-stock items in your BOMs? It’s a known issue that was fixed in 23r1 & 23r2

We do not

Any Updates to this case? Has the problem been solved? And what actions have been processed? Because I think we’ve the same problem.

Yes we updated to 2023 R2 and the issue was resolved.

Thanks for the information. Currently we’re working with 2023 R1, then I’ve to wait. And hopefully it’ll work after the update.

This is our current build:  Build 23.213.0015