Question

Bill of Material issue.

• 1 September 2023
  • 5 replies

Cannot mark record as updated because another record with the same key exists in the cache Contact your acumatica support provider Error are getting to call delete method in BOMmaint for deleteing ambomitem.

Please suggest some solution for this.?

5 replies

Badge +18

Hello, Did you try clearing browser cache (delete browsing history)? Or try a different browser. 

Can you show a screen shot of where you are, what you are trying to do, when the error appears?

if you have customizations, please try temporarily in-publishing customizations to seen whether error resolves.

Thank you.

Laura

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@Dhruv - if you did not figure this out please log a support case. 

Hi @Laura02 ,

Please find the attached screenshot for what I am trying to do, when the error appears:-

Code where debugger is giving error 
Error
While we try to delete the Bill of Material we getting error

I hope from above screenshot you will understand what i am trying to do and what error i am getting . 

Any solution for this ???

Thank you,

Dhruv 

Hi @Debbie Baldwin ,

Thanks for suggestion . Definitely I will log a support Case for this .

Thank you,

Dhruv

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @Dhruv were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved