Skip to main content
Question

Unable to access Acumatica Rest API

• 21 May 2024
  • 5 replies

I’m not able to access the Acumatica API, through Postman and also Power Automate 

Tried with both OAuth2.0 and Standard Authentication.

I’ll paste the sample below - 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

curl --location 'http://23.19.244.91/AcumaticaERP/entity/Default/20.200.001/Customer?%24select=CustomerName&%24top=10'

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"message": "An error has occurred.",

"exceptionMessage": "Execution Timeout Expired.  The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the operation or the server is not responding.",

"exceptionType": "PX.Data.PXDatabaseException"

"innerException": {

"message": "An error has occurred.",

"exceptionMessage": "The wait operation timed out",

"exceptionType": "System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception",

"stackTrace": null

}

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I was able to access them before, and It's been above 6 days this issue has started.

Also, could you please provide me with a solution to increase the performance of Acumatica web

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

@FathimaZulfa I was also faced that same issue in my local instance but did not find the solution.

I was connected to the instance where it is hosted on the Acumatica cloud and then I don’t see this issue.

I request you to raise a support case with Acumatica to know the root cause of this problem.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Naveen Boga @FathimaZulfa, Please share the Acumatica version you are using. 

@Vignesh Ponnusamy Its 22.110.0018

@Vignesh Ponnusamy @Naveen Boga 

Our last error was resolved when we re-installed Acumatica on our system.

yesterday we installed Informatica Power Centre on the same machine and now the same error has begun with the API.

We are able to access the webservice and also login with the API but, gets timed out error when calling the entity APIs.

I can recall installing Oracle Primavera Unifier, don't know if that was the reason for the error to happen.

Please let me know, if you could find a solution for this.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @FathimaZulfa were you able to find a solution? Thank you!