Skip to main content

Hi,

We want to send a push notification to a particular person in the related workgroup when a user releases a purchase order. 

We have created a generic inquiry ‘PO Approval’ to show all the pending approvals, which will create a record when a user releases a purchase order.

then we have created a business event which will trigger when the ‘PO Approval’ inserts a new record. this event has a Mobile Push Notification subscriber.

but in the Mobile Notification screen, I can only select Created by and Last Modified Users as the ones who receive the notification.

even if I manage to trigger a business event on the Purchase Order Screen, I can only choose Created By and Last Modified users.

What is the best way to send a mobile notification to the people in the workgroup for that purchase order?

Thank you. 

Best Regards,

r.manathungage@e-analytics.com

Hi @RManathungage94,

Please add the column in the GI for Email and pull the emails of the member’s of the workgroup and use this Email field in the ‘To’ of the Mobile Notification template.

Hi @Sagar Greytrix ,

Thank you for the information. added the workgroup member IDs and Emails to the GI and configured a push notification subscriber, and it worked.

Thanks again.