Question

Remove Sign-In

• 7 September 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Since we have Single-Sign On, we would like to know how to remove the sign-in fields/button. This will cut down on the weekly tickets from new hires that they cannot login since they do not remember to just click the “SSO” button. We had this working in our sandbox for a while, but it failed in production so we rolled it back.

We tried http://blog.acumatica.com.sg/2019/07/acumatica-sso-hiding-login-options-from.html, but not sure it works with 2021R2 or what may have caused it to fail.

4 replies

Hello, we have set up MFA through OKTA and want to remove the signin button and password field.  Did you have any success with the code change you made to the login?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @dmzasdf,

As you mentioned the solution failed in the production, did you notice any error or is it just that the steps did not hide the sign-in fields/button?

If you have received any error, can you please share the details of the error. Thanks,

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi, @Vignesh Ponnusamy @JoeHottinger 

We did not see any reasoning why the fields would not hide then gave up as we are not a dev shop so didn’t want to do anything deep.

Over time with a focus within onboarding and ongoing training, people are not using the login fields which effectively resolved the confusion.

Let me know if you get this working as it would be a nice to have for us if it does not require customization which we have avoided.

Thank you,

Dave Z

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @dmzasdf,

I was able to test it in 22R1(I don’t think version shouldn’t a factor in this specific case). From my testing, setting Visible=”False” hides the UI elements. Following is a screenshot for your reference,

As it could be a caching issue, a quick suggestion would be is to do an IIS rest after making the changes and test from a different web browser. Good Luck,

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved