Question

Production ticket printing

• 14 June 2023
  • 2 replies

Hi All, I have a query on production orders if there isn't enough quantity on hand for any materials that are being used within the production order the printing needs to be disabled or details on the report needs to be hidden. Has anyone had a query like this before and how can I assist the client with is query?

Thank you 

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@nicholas45 - did they look at “Critical Materials”? On the production order they can go to Actions (on the latest version there is a side panel) and it shows where shortages are. 

If you are trying to design a report - instead of not making it print - why not just show what’s available (like Critical Materials does) ?

@Debbie Baldwin - Their process is actually very quick there and not always time. they work in a semi-retail environment so they do not always have the time. In Short, this is a preventative measure that they want to put in place so that if they have a production order that doesn't have enough quantity at least they get blocked and stopped so that there is no issue and can then be addressed.

But thank you for the recommendation I will look into the Critical materials.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved